Angels in Waiting provides non-medical home care services that allow senior adults and adults with disabilities to preserve their quality of life and remain independent in their own homes for as long as possible.
We do this by providing non-medical caregiving, companionship, and homemaking services at affordable and flexible prices.
Angels in Waiting offers adult home care services that are comforting, safe, and secure. Our homecare services range from 24-hour home care to weekly, night, or day visits — and we offer hourly and respite care too.
Even if light housekeeping or removing outdated or spoiled food from the fridge is all that is needed, we're happy to do those things for you. We'll do whatever the client and/or family needs.
Whatever your situation, Angels in Waiting provides the peace of mind that comes from being cared for in your own home. Your dignity and self-respect are of the utmost importance to us.
We currently provide non-medical homecare services in northern Colorado Front Range communities including Loveland, Fort Collins, Greeley, Longmont, Windsor, Boulder, Estes Park, Lafayette, Louisville, Erie, Broomfield and surrounding areas.
When you need assistance for yourself or a loved one, the variety of options may seem overwhelming.
Many senior adults and adults with disabilities do best when they receive care in the comfort of their own homes — an alternative to what can sometimes be the hurried, impersonal pace of a nursing home or assisted-living community.
Angels In Waiting is a member of the Elder Care Network of Northern Colorado.
Our caregivers understand the frustration, disappointment, and embarrassment the client and family may experience when the client loses the ability to perform activities of daily living and must rely on others for assistance.
The transition during times of change can be difficult, but the kind of support Angels in Waiting gives to our clients and their family can make all the difference.
- We don't have tiered pricing. Whether we are with our client for one hour or four hours, unlike many companies, our hourly price is the same.
- Although others may send a different person nearly every time, we assign a maximum of two caregivers to each client.
- We fingerprint our employees and ask the FBI to check them. Because we've also checked local and state records, you and your loved one can rest assured that we've done the background checks.
- We have no restrictions on activities we'll share with our clients. If a senior or disabled client likes to fish, can fruits and vegetables, or go to sporting or other special events, our caregivers are there to enrich their lives in the ways that make them happy.
- We accept most secondary and supplemental insurance, and we're currently waiting for our Medicare/Medicaid certification.
Call us today at 970-635-9999 to discuss how we can help make your life or your loved one's easier.
Return to Top